81

After putting this bottom piece out Jannat is looking forward for the bra of top of this costume.

But Jannat didn't found anything in this bag related to this costume she felt to confuse that what kind of costume chetna bought.

Pratik : you should try this Jannat I can bet on it that you will look fire in it. (Drooling🤤)

Jannat : I know but I am not able to understand that what kind of dress this is there is no top clothes in it.

Pratik : maybe this is a one piece dress.

Jannat : it can be a one piece dress but it should be complete them there is no bra attached in it and even there is no opening for feet how will I stand after wearing this. I can't even walk after having this attire on my body. (Confused)

Pratik : it is not a professional photoshoot Jannat, why are you taking this so much serious.

Jannat : yes I know this is not a professional shoot, but this is not a complete dress.

Pratik : so what happened you can wear this bottom costume with your bra you are wearing right now.

Jannat : are you crazy?.. there is no match in this bottom and my bra color.

Pratik : everything will suit you yaar don't do this I want to see you in this... Can't you fulfil a single wish of your friend. (Trying to use emotional card)

Jannat : single wish.. I think I am standing right here in my undergarments just because my friend wish that first.

Pratik : okay I promise this would be a last wish.

Jannat : uhmm...

Pratik sat on his knees and beg her with joined hands.

Jannat : okay okay don't do this I am feeling embarrass like that.

Jannat took that costume and went behind the tree.

She is gonna wear that costume but suddenly a tricky and naughty thought come to her mind.

That how it would be if she removes her panty and then wear this.

She likes her idea and her panty supports her with going down without sticking on her sexy ass for more.

She rapidly changed and pull up that costume on her ass and pussy.

Because not only Prateek is waiting on the other side of this tree, on the other three sides are also open for all to come and see this angel getting naked.

Stay tuned for more