9

Part 9

It feels liberating.

Free.

And sexy myself.

Even for the first time in my life I am taking a look of my Bolder side which I never experienced before.

It is actually not a big deal for Instagram celebrity showing of her body with a pride in the bikini.

But I never used to all this that's why this is new for me and even this is the better thing to do that I am not wearing inners which is my secret!!

I know anyone can notice it but no one can do the courage to ask me that I am wearing or not accept girls with whom I am comfortable.

I started to grow ever so slightly bolder with my today's experiment.

Now I am enjoying my day I am doing good actually like this two more hour pass away.

Now the practice session is on end.

But still some hours are left to go back to the hotel no one is interested to go back this soon.

But we didn't know what to do when Faisal gave an idea that we should play any sport.

That would be adventurous and check our stamina as well.

The most exciting game it is going to be in life.

Everyone get ready when they get to know the game is between girls vs boys in the different teams.

This is the most favourite sport can be for all boys and girls.

Because the boys love to watch sexy sweaty girls playing the game against them.

Now all the camera get off.

Rohit Sir also went for something only we all friends are here.

The girls love to show their bodies to anyone around because everyone have their intrest partner here.

Now the rules is going to be decided.

And it is decided that everything or player can add a single rule for this game from his or her side.

Faisu, pratik and mohit along with one girl kanika in their team.

Here in girls team.

Me, Chetna, Shivangi and Rubina are playing against them.

It's a 4 vs 4 football match.

I am feeling so obliged because I am so good in football events since the school time and I know very well how to play this game and win.

So now time to add rules in this game.

Pratik : first of all we should decide that what will the winner team get so according to me winner team will ask anything from a loser team.

Everyone accepted this.

(Will upload their pictures in next chapter)

Stay tuned for more parts