127

Prateek looked at me and just passed a smile.

We had back good things in us.

Rohit sir : you can stay back Jannat but I suggest you to don't go to faisal he is Ill okay??

Jannat : yes sir.

Rohit sir : okay then go...

Jannat came back to room or called faisal.

Jannat : what happened to you suddenly faisal?

Faisal : nothing i just want to rest today... so I need an excuse to stay back.

Jannat : this was really bad Faisal, I was waiting for you in bus.

Faisal : I knew it you will manage somehow to stay back.

Jannat : and how do you this sure, that I will stay back.

Faisal : don't you want equally to spend time with me alone I know you want so now you can come to my room if you don’t have any problem right now.

Jannat : Actually I haven’t, I would love to spend time with you but most of our staff members are still at the work, what if anyone sees me coming to your room, both of us will have to be in trouble, if any of them informed rohit sir.

Faisal : Yes, Yeah, you have a good point.

Jannat : yes but we will not get this good chance again very soon so are you serious we should not capitalise this chance.

Faisal : even I don't want to lose this opportunity but what can we do do you have any idea??

Jannat : I really don't have any idea I don't want to get caught actually it will be really risky for us.

Faisal : yes true...

Jannat : even rohit sir, told me that I should take rest in my room only I should not go to your room as you are ill.

Faisal : hmm... But still... We have to figure out the solution.

Jannat : I think we can do a video call it will be a better idea because any one can come to my room even my laundry men will come.

Faisal : ohh... I will call you back after 15 minutes.

Stay tuned