And on the lower have body she was wearing a very short baby pink colour frilled skirt which barely covering her ass cheeks only so forget about how much it covering her milky thighs.

Will discuss about panty when it comes on them.

Kanika maan is wearing red colour top on the above front of the body because she is having the more heavy boobs then Chetna so she is wearing a lose type of top with a push up bra under the top to hold those biggies.

And on the lower half of her body is covered with the white shorts came till her thighs only.

Let's back to the story.

Chetna : Seems we should sit with them and enjoy the movie.

Kanika : yes I can see your interest in this movie and why this interest is coming I can see that too.

Chetna : Sure? You should know your friend very well and if I am getting interest in this movie because of this guys then what is wrong in it, since we came in the Cape Town I didn't had any fun in my life I am just doing adventure but where is my rewards.

Kanika : Yes. Okay okay..... but remember this Chetna who we are we are Indian celebrities so we should take care of our reputation is well don't flirt with these boys.

Chetna : you are getting worried without any reason they are not Indian guys and we are not that famous celebrities and they didn't recognise the so we are completely safe to do anything a little bit flirt is very healthy for us.

Kanika : okay let's watch the movie it's a show time.

Chetna : Yes. Let’s show the time...

Kanika : what??

Chetna : nothing.

As I told you this is the five seater sofa Chetna sitted in the corner of sofa.

And kanika beside her.

Guys sat in separate seats and rested their legs in the front table.

The guys having a chit chat in any other language which we are not understanding in anyway but as they are looking at us I thought they are talking about me and Chetna.

Suddenly chetna get up and go on the other corner of sofa.

The guys are in middle of us.

I don't know what she is doing she is completely unpredictable for me.

But i keep on sitting on my place.

I know Chetna will create mess up here today.

No doubt they were young guys and were looking good as well.

They were looking like Americans or Britishers whites and  they were white in skin tone and tall as we told before.

These guys sat near us.

As much as I understood the nature of the guys the guy one who was sitting right beside me is flirty kind of person and the guy is sitting beside Chetna is shy kind of boy and even he is young in the age almost 3-4 years younger than the boy sitting beside me.

Guy 1 is sitting beside kanika. (Age 23-24)

Guy 2 is sitting beside chetna. (Age around 19-20)

Back to the author words.

Chetna have different kind of weakness from the guys have a perfect jawline and a muscular body and they both are just like as she wish always.

The boy sitting beside chetna is shy.

When Chetna slowly kept her legs close to his legs.

Chetna is getting in the full mood right now, as much that guy is getting shy when she is moving close to him that much Chetna is getting wet under her skirt.

This very shy guy is becoming and proving her weak in front of him.

The other guy who is sitting beside Kanika understood that Chetna is very easy girl to have on so he told his brother that he can enjoy this movie with her.

Not physical yet planned.
Stay tuned for next chapter