Chetna : It is okay honey.

He grabbed the strings and pulled it and soon her skirt was loose. He pulled off her skirt and kept it carefully on the next chair.

She was in her top as you seen in picture and black lacey panties.

He asked for the permission when Chetna is looking the hand job she said yes.

She didn't heard what he asked.

Guy 1 pounce over her pussy over her panties a couple of times and kissed over her undergarments.

Chetna moaned it was sudden kisses over her pussy beneath her panty.

That guy is not shy anymore and why would he now.

Then, he pulled her and made her sit on his lap.

Since he was strong and she was lean, she was not heavy and hence he could keep her on his lap for a long time.

Slowly, he inserted his hand under her top, now she is nice not in the state in which she can stop him.

He was playing with her navel. She was shaking her body according to his tunes and was moaning again.

Her lips were very close to her ears and the hot air from her mouth was very much arousing. Slowly, she kept her hands over his crotch and felt his hard boner. Soon, she unzipped his pants and took off his pants.

Very smoothly that guy let Chetna remove his pants.

The other guy also get bottom off but with boxer on.

Meanwhile, at the same he reached her big boobs and was playing with her hard nipples over her bra.

When chetna was playing with his cock inside his boxer.

And Kanika playing with the dick of other guy.

The harder he pressed her boobs the same impact was on his penis.

He then asked chetna and removed her top and her bra, chetna is just in panty now.

That Give ultimate effect on Kanika and the other boy as well but the other boy is not in the move to take rest to make Kanika feel angry on him and spoil everything.

Chetna was sitting over guy 1 laps just in her panties which is easy to remove in the same position as well.

Guy 1 was happy to see a fair and sexy young girl sitting on his lap with boobs hanging she have not the big boobs but a good pair of breasts.

Chetna : Come on. Remove your boxer for me.

Guy 1 : you can remove mine.

Chetna : Is that the equation.

She asked with a cunning smile and stood in front of him.

She looked ravishing in that glowing naked body just with panty.

She knelt in front of him with a seducing smile on her face and the free hair.

Stay tuned for next chapter