131

He turned me towards him. I keep my eyes closed.

Faisal softly takes my name.

I didn't respond.

Faisal : I know you are not sleeping.

I still didn't react.

Faisal : ok fine.

Now he took my left nipple into his mouth and started sucking, with his right hand he started to squeeze my other boob a bit hard.

I am on cloud nine as he is sucking my boob and It was very hard to control from moaning for me.

I can't control my moans, but i did.

Suddenly, he stopped sucking my boob and get up.

Faisal : now get up jannat...

Jannat was about to open his eyes.

Faisal : this is the last warning for you my dear girl, else I know how to wake  you up.

Jannat waited, now she want to see that what he can do in this situation.

Faisal : means you won't open your eyes.

Jannat did not respond back

He started to pull my night pant down.

Initially, It was hard for him but due to the tight fit over my butts, it come off quickly exposing my juicy pussy.

He moved the whole palm on my pussy. Showing the love to my pussy.

He too get up and removed his boxer and T-shirt and slept beside me.

I can feel his body heat as he was completely nude and I was almost nude except for my T-shirt. Which is unless used as my boobs are out.

I still acting asleep and turn aside exposing my front to him.

He placed a hand on my waist and squeezed a little. He slowly moved his hand towards my butt and to the gap between my thighs.

He placed his fingers on my pussy lips and noticed the wetness of my precum it's the evidence that how much I am excited.

Stay tuned