86

Jannat : Prateek pull your hands out (angrily this time)

Pratik : give me just 1 minute.

Jannat : shut up..

Pratik : Jannat.. Please.

Jannat : I said no..

Jannat hold his hand and she was about to throw his hand out.

But Pratik have a luck today. Before she could pull his hands out the middle and the longest finger slipped between the pussy lips just over her clitoris.

The grip on his hand of Jannat hand become lose as soon his finger find her cunt.

Jannat : ahh (this was a moan, a seductive one).

The reaction on her face look like this

After looking such kind of seductive reaction on the face of Jannat Pratik understood that he should not remove his hand from there.

Pratik : should I remove my hand from there Jannat do you really want it.

Jannat : hmm... Uhmm.. (The finger still very slowly rubbing her clitoris)

Pratik : are you sure?

Jannat : yes please.. (she didn't want to lose her control on her body which is she losing already)

Pratik : umm..

Jannat : pratik please pull it out it is wrong.

Pratik : then you pull my hands out. (He knows jannat already give up)

Jannat : I can't please you do it.

Pratik : ok

Pratik did the opposite, instead of removing his hand from there he push the hand more deep inside the costume and take the control over her cunt completely from one end to other end.

Jannat didn't have any control on her body she can stop it by packing her legs close but she is opening her legs and giving him more space to explore every single inch of her pussy.

Jannat : it's wrong pratik. (She is feeling excited but the statement is completely opposite than what she feel).

She is telling Pratik to pull this hand out from her pussy when she wants his hand play with her kitty much more.

Jannat is refusing but her face expression are clearly saying what she want she close her eyes and have a very seductive expression on her face. (Like this)

Pratik is having all the fun right now, the mid finger collapse in the middle of the pussy lips of jannat

And his middle finger tip find the glory hole finally.

Suddenly this big and wide smile came on her face like she was waiting for his finger to be there only.

Stay tuned for more

Stay tuned for more