Rubina : it was really not innocent prank and remember I want really as I will not let you three go anywhere out.

Faisal : okay we call a doctor.

Kanika : I think she need a massage that it she will feel better with that.

Faisal : umm yes... Good idea.

Mohit : but where will be found a masseur here.

Rubina : I am going to my room I don't know where will you find but I want relieve from this pain as soon as possible. I really can feel this pain going till my back. I can't go anywhere out till I feel better.

Rubina left in anger to her room.

Jannat : this is really really so bad guys you really made this trip ruined.

Mohit : you all guys can go I will stay with Rubina you enjoy your trip.

Pratik : yups.

Jannat : I don't know about anyone but I am not going anywhere till Rubina is ready to go. I am not that selfish.

Chetna and kanika agreed.

Now Pratik and Faisal more feeling bored and they think that they have to find a solution of Rubina problem.

Mohit : why are you thinking that much guys we know the solution now we have to find a masseur for her. Let's find out.

All three came down on the reception.

They talked with the receptionist but the receptionist didn't show any help from his side he told that any masseur treatment isn't available in this resort.

Even they are not allowed in the resort because this kind of activity sometime goes wrong and it is not good for their reputation of the resort.

They all get upset and now they all are scares to face Rubina because Rubina is hard to handle when she get angry.

Everyone is thinking that what they will answer rubina now.

In the middle of the corridor, they met an Indian guy.

Who stopped seeing these celebrities in the resort.

So introducing a new character  (husband of Rubina in real life) abhinav shukla.

In this book,

He is not husband of Rubina he just a common Indian guy who is fan of all these celebrities.

Abhinav : it's a very huge surprise for me.... That i am seeing you all stars here... I am big fan of your shows sir.

Mohit : thank you so much I think you are an Indian

Stay tuned for more chapters