But it is something first time happening in front of me and that to just for me and when the girl is my celebrity crush it is not less than a dream.

I left my control on my body.

I teased her a little by inserting two fingers under the leg covering of her soft panties and brushed her pouty lips with the back of my knuckles and fingers.

That brought a moan from her.

Means she felt my fingers but she didn't react.

Now I thought I should be on my work for what I am here and she let me remove her clothes

Now let's peek into the head of rubina 😏

I am not embarrassed to accepted that this guy is really handsome and attracting me to the full but this is not wrong he really have magic in his fingers I feel so relieved on my neck.

I just want it will continue on my back Actually when I came to the Switzerland I was looking forward for a full body massage.

This is not a first time I am having a massage from a guy I had before in Mumbai city but that was not a full body massage.

Every single girl prefer a female masseur for them, when it is more good to give a chance to a guy to made your body feel like it is something special.

I really want a massage just massage but a erotic one.

I am completely up to it and this guy is really worth it.

And because he is my fan then I think it is not wrong if I am giving him chance.

Right now I should be little bit feel shy because this guy is completely stranger to meet till this date but that is the good thing.

I am feeling little shy for further.

Right now his hands are moving on my back and I am really loving it he have very good skills .

I am very shy when his hands swirl around my waist near my panty line.

But I thought I should not to be because for not so long I will be in this panty as well.

Yes you are right I am looking forward to remove my every single piece of cloth in front of him today.

After enjoying some moments on my back I asked him that what if he removed my bra because it is coming as a obstacle between his hand and my body.

Stay tuned for more chapters