135

Jannat is thinking that Rubina will take her name back and she will win this competition without even play.

Rubina : sir, sorry but I guess we both can't do this.

Rohit : oh, what you say Jannat?

Jannat : I am ready for the competition sir. (She is so sure that Rubina won't do it)

Rohit : see rubina, she didn't have problem with this sport, so no need to change the competition. So if you want to go back you can accept that you lose.

Rubina thinks for a moment.

Rohit : what you decide?

Jannat didn't want her to say yes, because in front of 5 boys, this is gonna be embarrassing, even she thinks that her body strength doesn't match with Rubina.

Rubina : uhm.... Okay I will compete as well sir.

Jannat feels trapped now, because now if she take her name back she will be considered lost.

Rohit : okay girls, so go and get ready and we will wait for you two.

Jannat and Rubina went to their changing rooms. Faisal followed Jannat.

Rubina went to change her clothes to easy one to wrestle with Jannat. The competition is gonna be in clothes, but didn't know how will winner will be announced then.

In changing room,

Jannat is nervous.

Faisal : you ready Jannat?

Jannat : I don't know yaar, I didn't expected this kinda competition.

Faisal : I can understand but right now we have no other options so just give your best. I know you will make it.

Jannat : I don't know yaar, she is more strong than me. And I thought you will stop me from exposing myself to everyone.

Faisal : exposing?

Jannat : do you think this will be in full clothes for long, if you think I don't think so.

Faisal : uhm... I want you to stay in this game for long.

Jannat : I want the same, I will try my best.

Stay tuned