28

While I was lost thinking about her only because now I am not interested in my work out sessions anymore.

Again I saw her figure by the door side.

The moment I noticed her, my raging hard-on was back.

I wanted to grab the opportunity and make use of it.

But still I always think that she is my best friend I don't want to ruin my friendship with her but this is also affect that I can't control my hormones anymore.

So I was waiting for the perfect timing to approach her.

And I decided that I will approach her today but at the right time when she can't move back from what she is doing looking at me.

So I let her enjoy herself for nearly 10 minutes like everyday.

I was shirtless.

Now I saw in the mirror that Jannat is completely busy in herself.

I then quickly moved to the door.

Jannat was lost deep in pleasuring her pussy.

Her eyes were closed and her fingers were doing their job in her pussy.

Faisu : Need help with that? (With a very naughty expression on face)

Hearing my voice, she opened her eyes and was shocked seeing me.

She was about to scream in fear but I closed her mouth with my hands.

Faisu : it is me Jannat calm down. If you shout now, we both will be in trouble.

Jannat was looking so shocked and embarrassed.

But the thing is a fact that she is so turned on right now even that much that she can't able to took her hand out from her pants.

Faisu : don't worry Jannat I am not going to tell anyone about this.

Jannat : thank you so much but I have to go now. (Feeling so embarrassed)

Faisu : but what happened why are you going like this I notice you so many times Before.

Jannat : umm..... (Shyly)

Faisu : don't be embarrassed it is just between me and you

Jannat : oh thank you Faizal but it is should not happen what happen!

Faisu : but what is wrong in it we are friends, if we like each other then we should confess.

Jannat : no... (Loudly) not at all faisu.... I don't know what kind of mood I have these days but I don't have any kind of that feelings for you.

Faisu : okay okay I can understand maybe it is just because of your physical need.

Jannat : even I don't have any kind of physical need like that.

Faisu : ohh really then took your hand out of your pants. (Said teasingly)

Jannat took it out.

But her hand is drenched with her juices.

I can't able to control my boner.

She noticed.

Jannat was shocked, which was visible clearly in her cute eyes.

Stay tuned