34

I sucked her pussy dry and let my finger deep, and dug for any remaining cum within her pussy.

I licked and cleaned her pussy and my fingers without letting even a drop of her juice go waste.

She was tired as hell after that intense session and lay there still on the bench.

This was the best workout can be happen.

I stood near her and admired her gorgeous pussy.

I wanted to have more of that. But she was so tired.

And I don't have any plan of sex right now.

But I have plans to play with her further.

Which is not possible at the place where we are right now.

So I just caught her shoulder, made her sit.

She was still breathing heavily.

I could see the satisfaction on her face.

Her lips were so juicy and inviting.

So I placed my lips on her and was sucking them so gently and with full of passion.

She was equally responding to me.

We both broke the kiss to get some air.

She covered her pussy with her skirt and stood up.

Jannat : it was not expected in anyway but I loved what happened between us, and that was the best orgasm I ever had in my life. Thanks a lot, faisal.

Faisu : I want to do a lot more with you, Yar. But this isn’t the place, and we don’t have enough time. Someone could come, and we may get into trouble. So We should leave.

Jannat : yes you are right and I promise you that for the pleasure you give me today I will give you anything whatever you ask me but once.

She was about to leave.

But suddenly she turned back, ran towards me and kissed my lips very hard.

While she was kissing my lips, her hands caught my dick above my gym shorts.

This was the first time in our session she caught hold of my dick.

She was pressing and squeezing it gently.

Her hands were giving waves of pleasure to me.

I was lost deep in her lips and the pleasure in my dick.

Jannat : now I am going but it is not a end this is just a beginning between us.

Faisal : let's see where I can use that promise.

Jannat : you can use it anywhere anytime but not a sex remember that please.... Else everything I do for you. I promise and I never break my promises.

With the last kiss on his cheek and Jannat came down and went to her room take a bath to fresh n up and clean herself properly.

After on the third Sunday she finally found the orgasm she really wanted with any guy.

MEET LATER with more fun.

Target - 10 votes