Pratik didn't understood that what happened to her suddenly after all they had sex today so he was not expecting that Jannat will ignore him in anyway.

Everyone have dinner Pratik is trying to talk to Jannat and our heroine is trying to talk to Faisal, and Faisal have all his intrest in Rubina right now.

It is little complicated.

But this is the fact here.

Jannat get frustrated because she was trying her best to talk to Faisal and she can clearly observe it that faisal have all his attention on Rubina today.

She don't know why, but she isn't liking it.

After dinner everyone stride towards their room.

I told you already jannat was so irritated because of Faisal's behaviour towards her and in this Pratik follow Jannat and interrupted her path.

Jannat was not in a mood to talk to him so she is shouted at him and went to her room.

Pratik get to Angry but he can't do anything. He went back to his room.

The whole next day Jannat keep ignoring Pratik. But she is getting the same ignorance from Faisal at the time.

She wasn't happy with the behavior of Faisal.

She is even so jealous from Rubina so she is not sitting with the group today.

Because it's clearly visible that Faisal is trying to cling with Rubina all the time.

So she came back to room at that evening,

Pov of Jannat 🥺

I don't know what is wrong with Faisal but his behaviour is really so rude with me he is not given a minute to him to talk to him.

But maybe this is also my mistake, because I am really give him importance more than I should.

What did he think about himself did he think that there is nobody for me.

I am seriously so irritated right now but at last I think that I didn't need anyone to make me happy.

I have so many things to try on this Switzerland tour and in that I don't want anyone to be part of my adventure.

I am thinking to do something during but I don't know what?

While standing on the balcony when I looking towards the vast expense of the forest from the first view of the resort.

Stay tuned