111

I was behind bench almost far away from 5 M from this small group of boys.

I don't want this adventure will go this far, but these days nothing is going according to my plans.

I am getting unexpected turns and twists on every single thing of my life.

But right now I don't want to get caught bottom naked by these three guys. So I was just expecting that somehow Riyaz save me. As he was the reason I made my stockings off.

Else I was happy with just sliding it down a bit.

And even their conversation making me scare a lot.

Conversation ---

Riyaz : it is already so late friends so I think we should go that to the resort now.

Boy 1 : are you serious.... No way bro.. We will find out that girl first.

Boy 2 : yeah bro...

Riyaz : try to understand friends if any of our teacher get to know that we are not in resort then we will get the punishment.

Boy 1 : I am not scared from any punishment if I am getting that beautiful girl naked to see in reward.

Boy 2 : yups I am agreed.

Riyaz : you both are just guessing who knows maybe she will be back to resort till now.

Boy 1 ignored his statement and sniffing jannat's stocking.

Boy 2 : you can go back Riyaz if you want.

Riyaz remains silent.

Boy 1 : bro, you go left side, I will go at right.

Boy 2 : yeah.. Riyaz come with me.

Riyaz : but guys, we are wasting our time.

Boy 1 : don't be negative yarr...

Riyaz : okay tell me if I help you to find her out then what will be my benefit.

Jannat heard this. Now she was feeling the threat from the side of Riyaz only.

This can be worst for her if riyaz help his friends to locate her behind the bench.

They are still having the conversation when she saw a dog standing there behind her.

She turned and saw the dog 🐶.

Suggest some names for the dog*

This is the pet one actually Jannat knows this dog, this is the pet dog of Faisal.

But she didn't know what this dog is doing here right now. It's a huge furry dog. Seems dangerous for strangers.

Jannat signs him to stay quite, as if he makes noise the guys can attract there.

Stay tuned