69

He was shocked and it was expected.

But he get ready.

Now after sometime having a fun on my back I told him to stop he thought it is end.

And start packing his kit.

I told you already that he opened the hook of my bra from my back so it was just on my boobs till I was laying on the bed.

As soon I get up it slipped from my bossoms and I didn't hold that bra.

This is really a first time when someone is looking at my breast.

He was completely gone of he didn't have anything to say he was just staring at my boobs.

I didn't make any try to cover my boobs.

Rubina : are you okay??

He came in senses and looked at the other side.

Abhinav : yes mam.

Rubina : it is not done yet Mr Abhinav I want a full body massage.

He got shocked again after showing some tantrums I convinced him.

I told him that I know he is also enjoying that and I am not going to take any advantage of him.

I just a massage.

I told him that if he will not do that anyone else is will get a chance to do so he should not to be feel shy.

Abhinav : okay mam I am ready what I have to do now.

Rubina : remove the obstacles first.
(Pointing at her panty).

Abhinav feel shy but who will left this chance.

Abhinav in mind 😏

I am not believing it is all happening with me but now I am ready to make her fully happy with my hands and massage.

I reached up, hooked my thumbs in the waistband, and brought the panties off her hips, over her thighs, past her knees, and off her feet.

I brought them closer and could smell the fragrance of the panties.

I ran my fingers through her inner thighs and there was a sound of sigh AHH!

Now I know it is more than massage so I can touch her body.

I swept my fingers through the dampness and brought my hand toward her mouth, touch the tips of my fingers to her lips.

I left her standing with a puzzled look and gave her a quick inspection.

Abhinav : your pussy is really wet mam...

Stay tuned for more chapters