109

His both hands come on my pussy, his one hand stopped my fingers and pull them out.

I was happy but I was expecting that he will ask me to go ahead.

But he didn't, he inserted two of his fingers deep inside my drenched pussy.

Ahhhh.... I screamed.

He have longer and thick fingers than me, it is completely different to Feels a boy's finger in you or your own.

Now I close my eyes I left the work on him I am not in my mood to come between my pussy and her new lover riyaz.

He is really good in finger fuck, I can feel him on the right spot. He is hitting it quite hard and a good rhythm.

He wanna stretch my legs but because of this stockings on my thighs he can't.

I didn't even mind, and realised when even in a single move, he separate my stockings off from my body, he keep it aside and don't know where, but right now my eyes were closed and i am waiting for the flood out of my pussy.

He stretch my legs wide, and his finger's came back to work with even more good rhythm and pace.

I am seriously loving it, with my soft moans. I feel the grip of hiw manly fingers is getting weak inside my pussy.

Just after a moment, I feel something really hard and hot rubbing my pussy lips, he pull his finger out from my cunt.

And then I raise my eyes, and I was really shocked for a moment, he was holding his cock in his hand and rubbing it over my vagina.

Wait a second... I am not ready for this I stop him. He again starts begging at me.

But not for this time, I am not going to made him do this, I came out for adventure but this wasn't included in my adventure, I already did a lot for him to make him happy and that is enough.

And i got up.

I told him clearly that I can just let him finger me that's it.

We were having this conversation.

When we both heard some voices and foot steps. I get scared as I am bottom naked right now, and there is only one braless top on my body.

Riyaz pull up his pants but I need time to wear my stockings back.

Stay tuned