Abhinav : mam.. What next??

Rubina : on my back

Abhinav : for that you have to remove your shirt mam if you don't mind.

Rubina : obviously I will not mind it you can do it yourself.

Abhinav was stunned but she was serious.

This is not something I can refuse she keep her body till I undressed her shirt.

She is wearing a light color dress that buttons down the front.

As I began to work at the top button and work my way down, I found her bra.

The sight of her bra gave me instant boner at the same time only.

And her low tied pants added even more pressure to the front of my trousers.

She didn't take a time and tell me that I get a extra space so I should remove her lower as well because she didn't want the oil will ruin it in anyway.

I am not believing on my luck.

I refused twice that I will manage and I will not ruin her pants in anyway from oil but she insist.

Then I thought I should not to be a stupid guy when she is asking me to remove that then I should do that for her because I am making her feel angry because I am not removing her lower how stupid it is.

After her insistence I unbuttoned her lower, I bent in front of her so that I could be close to what I am revealing to my eyes.

The last button was just below the navel, and after it is free, I stood back up to insert my hands under the opening at her waist bans I pulled it off.

I can't believe it I am leaving my celebrity crush rubina laying there in her panties.

This gave me another current of blood into my groin.

She is more hot and tempting than her photos and videos came on internet.

Maybe Rubina is not taking it that seriously because she is a celebrity she give so many bikini shoot in front of so many people cameraman make up men, and big crew as well.

Stay tuned for more chapters