121

Then I put my hand inside shorts and made my cock free towards her then I pressed between her ass cheeks.

She seems angry but as soon my dick being pressed into her butt crack she smiled a bit.

Kanika : good girl... Now sort your problems!

Kanika thought she smiled on something what she said she didn't know what make her smile.

She looked to me but again change the reaction, she gave me an angry look.

Faisal : now please forgive me yaar Jannat I am apologizing for my mistake and I promise I will never repeat them.

Jannat : no... I am not talking to you...this is final.

Faisal : this is not fair.

Jannat : this is...

Faisal : okay then tell me what do you want me to do for you which makes you happy.

Jannat : nothing... Go and make rubina happy and get her ass.

Faisal : yaar...

Jannat : I don't want to talk to you faisu.

I tried the more now I can't control me I move one of my hands towards her ass and touched it.

It is really very soft.

Jannat : I think I told you that you can't touch me until I forgive you.

Faisal : stop me then if you can.

Then I started massaging it softly around the cheeks of her ass.

We are in pool so nobody can see even when everyone around us.

Jannat didn't stopped me.

I continued to massage and try to find the opening of her panty but I couldn’t.

I move my hand towards her butt crack over her panties at last I found her butts parking cracks.

I pushed my fingers between her ass cheeks.

She is constantly saying to stop me but she is not using her hand to stop me which means she didn't want me to stop.

She is just wearing these panties which can only manage to cover ass and pussy.

I am standing behind her in the pool so my hands slipped between her thighs.

All of a sudden she catch my hand , when she realise my hands moving towards her pussy now.

She looked towards me angrily but weak anger.

So i pushed my hand so she give it up and let my hand go on her pussy.

Stay tuned