23

In the words of jannat

I am enjoying all the fun and attention which is completely on me after the day in the ground and especially now of faisal.

Because I have two close encounter with him.

So he have different kinda attraction towards me.

But I am not underated anymore in all the girls present here in the contestant because I was youngest one in all of them.

And yes maybe I agree that some of them have better figure and body stats than me.

So when I came the focus of all the boys were Rubina didi, Kanika didi and Chetna. I mean everyone.

But at that time I feel left alone in the eyes of guys present in the contestant list this year

And especially I want eyes of Faisal and Pratik on me.

But now their sight glued to me fully.

Because now no one knows that when I can give them a good view which they are waiting for.

But today in this task which is going to be performed by Rubina didi and Kanika didi going to be the reason of jealousy for me.

Actually the reason is Kanika didi and Rubina didi wearing a sports bra kind of something.

Which heavily exposing their deep cleavage.

And even more than they have to go through the task in them when they have to bend, juggle them so many times.

And same thing happen it is something like we don't know that they will complete the task first or their boobs will pop out before.

All the guys staring it them they got a beautiful view for them in the start.

I know what they are looking for but no doubt they both are looking so hot at that time.

The guys are enjoying too much actually.

It was fun for them but I am not liking it because I lose all the attention just because of this task and the eyes shifted from me to them.

I want the attention back.

I don't know what happened to me since I came here but now I want everyone's attention on new only I want everyone see just me and I can do anything for that.

I always want to been a spotlight of everyone's eyes.

Let's See what I have to do next for that.

But I know I will do something because I want them to see me only till the evening the topic is just Rubina and Kanika.

I am out of the topic of boys for sometime I want to gain that interest in me back it is like a competition that was such a great fan following in the other contestant.

Chetna and Shivangi also teasing me that now even after all this happen guys are talking about Rubina and Kanika just because of that task they gone through.

I am feeling literally so jelous.

But they don't know that actually what I am feeling right now.

Stay tuned for next fun.......