125

I didn't masturbate from last 7-8 days, the last fingers gone inside my pussy was faisal's one in pool.

After that he clearly told me to make my honeypot wait for the right time and the right person and the right person is him.

But its feel like my pussy is waitinf from one or two month but today I feel like masturbating for hours.

I need to calm down my pussy.

But at last I think I should control myself .

I controlled as i didn't have time left as out of time and quickly finished my bath and stepped out of the room with a towel wrapped around my boobies.

I took out a panty from the cupboard and then I realized that I gave all my bra to laundry yesterday night.

And I left which I am wearing after bath in bathroom.

I contact my laundry for bras.

But I get the answer that they will get back with my clothes in 2 hours and I didn't have two hours to wait here and didn't even have an excuse to give to everyone.

I have no choice but to remain braless.

I am not feeling uncomfortable and nervous because this is not the first time on this trip I am going out braless.

I just put on a panty and tube tight top with blank jeans.

It is 8:50 a.m. already in my room now I have to run and catch the bus before 9 I don't want to get late.

I picked up my bag and came down on the bus.

I almost run to the bus, all my friends already there, I noticed that prateek staring at me, then I realized that maybe he catch my braless boobs.

Because as bra is not holding my boobs and they are dancing to the rhythm of my run.

But he cannot ask me anything clearly so I don't mind that I am wearing top and that is enough and even the thing is you already saw me naked.

So there is no much benefit to get Shy from him.

I get into the bus and picked up a window seat.

I don't know where is Faisal right now he is late today everyone is waiting for him only else everyone reached on time.

There was a cool breeze through the window making my body chill and nipples hard.

And waiting for faisal on my seat beside giving me more loving feeling.

I started to press my boobs in waiting of him.

But this made me even hornier I am out of control and let out a soft moan, prateek even turned to see.

Prateek came on the seat besides me.

Prateek : good morning Jannat

Jannat : good morning, sorry to say Pratik but I promised Faisal that I will sit with him today so can you please shift on any other seat.

Prateek : yeah, when he will come I will go....but is everything fine??

Jannat : about what??

Prateek : in between us... After sex...

Jannat : shhh. (She gesture to not to say this loud about their sex)

Stay tuned