141

Now Rohit sir calls both the boys ahead.

The round one called off.

Rohit sir : you really played well girls.

Jannat : thank you sir.

Rubina smiled too.

Rohit sir : but this is the time of result after first round, let's see who is leading after round one? Pratik - Faisal come ahead and take your places near one of them each.

Both pratik and faisal moved towards Jannat.

Rohit sir : pratik, you go to Rubina... Faisal you go ahead to Jannat.

Faisal : yes sir.

Pratik went near rubina.

Rubina is in all her clothes, but Jannat lose her shorts already and so she is standing with panty on her lower half body.

Rubina : so? How will it be decided sir?

Rohit sir : boys, you have to check their cunts and announce that how much wet they are!!!

The other friends behind hoots on this announcement.

Rubina is shocked like hell. Pratik is in amazement and Jannat is feeling little shy but Faisal is her confort.

Both the boys starts caressing over their clothes.

Jannat hissed a bit.

Rohit sir : girls co operate with them if they want to check your cunts inside your fabrics you wearing.

This made both of them shiver.

Faisal and Pratik face glows with delight. Both of them wants the co operation now.

Faisal smiled at her.

Faisal : may I?

Meanwhile,

Rubina gave a space to pratik as well to put his hand inside her clothes to check her cunt. She is not that wet.

But when Faisal put her hand inside Jannat's panty she almost starts leaking.

Faisal : ahhh you are so wet baby. (He whispers)

Jannat : take your hand out and don't you dare to declare this, I don't want to lose.

Faisal : okay okay baby.

Faisal take his hand out because he also know that if his hand will be in contact of her cunt she will lose here only.

Stay tuned