45

The first scene of the movie itself is the romantic film the title completely Suite the movie it is Unbelievable Romance because it is started from the first scene only.

Guy 1 is explaining chetna the plot of the movie.

And with using her Thumb and fingers Chetna is pulling her top down to reveal ample amount of limit to this guy which make him take interest in her.

The same thing is doing by the other guy with Kanika he is also explain the scene to her.

Kanika didn't noticed that what is going on between Chetna and the other boy.

Chetna hold his hand and bring it on her thighs.

Slowly he caresses her thigh and she smiled secretly and let him do.

This guy didn't have confidence to do more than this so whatever he is doing he continue and kept rubbing her thighs.

Guy 1 on her right left thigh which is on his side.

Kanika didn't noticed yet what's going on but guy 2 noticed and found his younger brother rubbing her thigh.

The other guy is also extend towards Chetna and her hands reached on her left thigh only on which his brother hand already working.

Chetna made equal distribution in both of them it is difficult for the guy 2 to extend hands till her right thigh so she bring the hand of guy 1 to right thigh.

And gave the full access on the left thigh to guy 2.

They took it as a green signal, guy 2 is more horny one he bent down to her knees.

Then, he groped her knees and was rubbing his palm on her toned legs.

Soon, chetna got horny and closed her eyes.

The guy 1 is young and innocent and busy in the task to love her right thigh.

But right here you can say the weakness of Chetna Pandey is always a innocent boys so guy one is her first preference before the guy 2 who is already getting horny for her.

Because Chetna like to control the guys and let him do whatever she want and stop them whenever she wish.

Meanwhile, guy 1 kept his other hand over kanika's hands.

She pulled it suddenly and looked at him with anger.

She didn't have any plan of do anything like this as Chetna is planning for her in this movie time in this cabinet where no one can catch them whatever they are doing.

He pretended as if he was looking somewhere else and touched her hand by accident.

Guy 1 understand that in a second, that it is not easy to control this girl Kanika because she is not interested to get attention like chetna.

The guy 1 still having those Milky thigh of chetna in his hands.

And moved and down there.

Guy 2 came on kanika but his brother is busy with her already.

Stay tuned for next chapter

Do you want any character will join the story in further parts but suggest only for jannat??

Comment here ---