102

They all looked liked from senior high school.

As they have a same kind of uniform dress code with a logo of any institute or something.

So many schools and colleges bring their student for a trip these days in winter.

I wanted to walk back, but suddenly someone saw me, now it is difficult to show my back and go back to my room.

So I just gathered the courage and thought that I will move out now only.

But fear of see their reaction after seeing my thighs under the see through stockings because it is still remarkable that my stockings are transparent.

But I don't want to make this adventure fail if I came out to do something adventurous then I think I should not take a step back from here.

I walked towards them and I joined that small group of boys.

Those guys are talking to each other suddenly the main light over the gaurds cabin turn off.

OMG, I guess God is helping me too.

Now I moved towards them without any hesitation the light is enough to talk to each other but it is not enough to make my body sparkle through my see through stockings.

I stood quite close to the boys.

Gaurd : how can I help you mam?

Jannat : uhmm... Can you tell me the direction towards the main street here.

Gaurd : if you want anything mam, we can provide you here only.

Jannat : no I am going to take a walk.

Gaurd : ohh

Jannat : so what's the direction.

Gaurd : I am really so sorry mam I just joined this resort seven days ago and I still didn't know much about the streets around the resort. If I can help you with anything in the resort then I can.

Jannat : ohh it's okay... I will manage.

Boy 1 : you can go, left from the main entrance.

Jannat turned towards the guy.

Jannat : are you local residents??

Boy 1 : no, actually we are Indians we came here for a trip from the side of our university, but we hang out there yesterday so we know.

Jannat covered her face with scarf more, as there is hardly any indian who don't know her.

Boy 2 : by the way if you want to take a walk, you should go on right side, both sides are covered with trees and beautiful lighting around there. Its looks beautiful at night.

Jannat : ohh thanks to lemme know.

Boy 1 : it's our pleasure.

Jannat moved towards the exit.

Boys get busy in their chat back.

Jannat notices the boy 3 staring at her constantly.

She moved only 3-4 feets away when the lights came back, as soon it fell on her.

Her transparent stocking came into the play.

Within moments, they all became aware of my naked state under the stockings.

I take a half turn of my face around.

It is clearly visible on their faces, that they catch my visible thighs through my stockings.

It's make me hot between my legs.

Through the corner of my eyes I observed them whispering to each other while they were staring at my thighs.

Now my visible thighs was receiving their full attention of those young stranger Indian boys.

Stay tuned