26

The next day,

I noticed her talking on her mobile to her friend, standing on the ground floor.

When I was going to the terrace.

I loudly told pratik that I am going to terrace for my workout I did it to let her know that I was going for my workout.

And as I know she noticed it but acted like she didn’t listening to me.

I went to terrace , but today I placed the camera in another position.

I wanted to record the complete figure of the jannat standing near the door of the terrace door.

I also arranged the mirror in such a way I could watch her while she see me.

Nearly 10 minutes passed and there was no sign of her today.

I thought maybe I am thinking more than I should but I was starting to lose hope and I definitely was not in a mood to work out.

But still, I was continuing with a half heart to wait for 10 minutes more.

Suddenly, I noticed a shadow from my mirror.

I figured that it was Jannat only.

This thought made my blood go pumping to all my body parts and the intensity of my workouts also increased.

Not only my body muscles were getting the pump and blood flow, but also my dick as well! 😜

I was getting a very huge boner knowing she was watching my bare back upper body.

Still, I controlled my urge and continued with my workout.

I didn’t want to rush in and make some mistakes.

Wait now something is waiting for me which is going to be the shock of my life.

First of all i tell you jannat was wearing a sleeveless, loose-fit t-shirt and a pair of track pants.

Slowly, her breathing started to increase i can say according to her expression I can see and she was getting turned on.

She then started to press her boobs above her tops.

Using both hands she was pressing both her boobs.

Then her right hand slipped into her pants.

I can clearly understand what she is trying to do right now looking at me but it is shocking for me that she is taking this much interest in me.

Stay tuned for more chapters