Jannat : but I am not going on that crowded one I am going to the deserted one in the back of this resort which is natural.

Pratik : mermaid springs.. (Name of the hot spring and water fall).

Jannat : is that the name of that hot spring

Pratik : Yes it is but it is not ready for everyone. Even I heard that people saw real mermaid there in past.

Jannat : oh.. That's even interesting I don't know about that.

Pratik : but Jannat that hot spring is not safe actually that is joint with the waterfall behind.

Jannat : so what is the problem in it!!

Pratik : that is too deep. And the waves there are heavier too.

Jannat : that is the beauty of nature I think the natural hot spring I want to go there.

Pratik : ohk as you wish for... but may I join you.

Jannat thinks for a moment.

But then she thought that it would be more good if he will be there as well because she is angry with Faisal so she let him join her.

Jannat : ok.. You can come with me.

Jannat and Prateek went together to that hot spring it is really so deserted area where is no one around them.

But to be honest it is literally so beautiful place which is ignored by people unnecessarily.

From now the narration will be in the words of our queen ---

Me and Pratik is looking all around it is really a beautiful place. With the swift move, he came out from his shirt.

He looks damn hot shirtless

He looks damn hot shirtless. He is wearing a short right now making him ready to enjoy this water body.

By the way this is unfair it was really very easy to get ready for him to jump in this hot spring but not for me now I realise that I made a mistake bring him here.

Because in which dress I am I can't make it drenched. And even can't enjoy in it.

And this is a completely natural place to there is no changing room there to change my clothes with swim suit I am carrying with me.

Pratik : isn't it really beautiful place?

Jannat : I was saying the same to you I don't know how people ignore this place.

Pratik : I can't wait to jump in this hot spring... Let's go in this.

Jannat : with this dress.

Pratik : what is the problem with this dress you can change after come out.

Jannat : I am not carrying any extra clothes here.

Pratik : so what you gonna do now don't tell me that he came here to just look around this hot spring only.

Stay tuned