Guy 2 : umm... can you also remove your clothes like your friend did for my brother.

Kanika : OMG... You guys never stop thinking. Wait.

Kanika free herself from clothes as well.

Now on this long sofa both of the guys laid down.

Their heads To heah met each other.
(Hope you can imagine).

Chetna already gave a very nice blow job to guy 1.

And now she removed her panty and want to get licked by that guy 1.

That guy is about to come between her legs but she told him to be like this only.

She came over his mouth and sat on her mouth with open legs.

On the other hand Kanika go down on the cock of the guy 2 she is still wearing panties but her boobs are hanging for the thighs of the boy 2.

Now both guys are naked Chetna is fully naked only Kanika is wearing a single fabric on her bottom half body which is her innerwear her panty which she didn't prefer to remove for strangers.

Because you already get exposed a lot today more than she expected because she was stopping Chetna to do that and now she was so naked in front of these guys.

She is all ready to give a blow job to him.

And chetna pussy get licked by the other boy.

This is the test of your imagination if you can imagine this position when the both guys are laying on the sofa with their head connected with each other they are leg are in the opposite direction Chetna was sitting on the face of Guy 1 and Kanika was busy between the legs of boy 2 giving him blowjob.

How many of you imagined this position successfully?? 😜

Guy 1 mouth was covered by the pussy of chetna.

Stay tuned for next chapter