57

Jannat : you know that very well what I am talking about but if you want to listen in the clear words then I am talking about your boner it was noticeable in this.

Pratik never expected Jannat this bold in conversation she was clearly talking about his dick and his growth.

Jannat : again blushing...

Pratik : I really don't have any answer whatever you are talking Jannat I am really feeling so ashamed.

Jannat : oyee....it was not your mistake I bend down in front of you so I was the reasons for this boner.

Pratik feel more shy.

And his dick is getting harder more and ready to tear his shorts and come out.

Jannat noticed his dick which he is covering in his hands.

Jannat : it will be better for you if you release your load here... If it will be stand straight hard like this you will be embarrass in front of everyone.

Jannat didn't have any idea about Pratik that how much desperate he is feeling right now but she is feeling desperate to see that dick again.

Pratik : what are you talking yaar Jannat stop teasing me now.

Jannat : no I am serious about it you should really do something with this else whenever you walk to the hotel everyone will notice this.

Pratik : I will manage...

Jannat : ok. Then... but don't use the pillows this time If you want my help then I can do.

Pratik : what help you will do now??

Jannat : I can stroke it for you.

Pratik : what??

Jannat : I mean I can help you with that if you want look I seen you naked already so it's nothing to be shy and I can do better rub then pillow.

Pratik : but jannat...

Stay tuned