I took out the oils and began to spread them over her back and shoulders, down to her butts.

Whenever my hand goes down on her back she left a sweet moan for me.

And that is the thing which really make me crazy to touch her there again.

I back up along her sides now touching the sides of her breasts, and back over her shoulders.

I repeated this when I try to go down on her ass she couldn’t stop moving her hips.

She had a pain in her shoulder neck and back but she forgot about that pain in all this happening.

This gave her some time to catch her breath a little, but I noticed that her hips never stopped moving.

She loving my touch but feeling shy when I touch her there on her butts.

Abhinav : don't wiggle your ass madam.

Rubina : hey stop saying that.

Abhinav : feeling shy??

Rubina : I think it is very obvious I am the only one who is naked in this room

Abhinav : yeah and excited too.

Rubina : how can you say that... I am just honestly enjoying this massage nothing else.

He brings his hands between her legs.

Abhinav : then why your pussy getting dripping wet.

Rubina get up now.

Abhinav : what happened??

Rubina : nothing I just want to prove it that who is more excited.

Abhinav : and how will you prove that mam??

Rubina : remove your clothes right now.

Abhinav : what??

Rubina : what happen?? Remove them...

Abhinav : no...

Rubina : okay as you wish I am wearing my clothes back then.

Abhinav : okay okay wait.

Rubina : good boy.. Let me remove.

She got up from the bed and in a seductive way stripped down to my pants first then underwear; I noticed that I was not exactly dry myself too the spill of cum on my hard dick making it lubricate.

My tool sprang free as she quickly removed my boxer.

I was naked too now.

It truly felt good to have the air caress my balls, cock, and ass.

She caressed my balls and cock.

Abhinav was shy.

Rubina : now I see who is more excited in this massage.

Abhinav : sorry mam.

Rubina : what sorry it's good.

Abhinav : are you sure it's good??

Rubina : yups.

She laid down back and hold my dick in her hand.

I proceed with the massage, doing feather strokes over the top half of her body.

These were very light touches, brought goose bumps all over her like little electric pulses.

Stay tuned for more chapters