41

Jannat : yes let's go.

I get ready just in a minute when Kanika and Chetna ask me to join them but suddenly pratik and faisal joined our conversation.

Faisal : you should stay jannat.

Pratik : yes Faisal is right you should stay here Jannat it would be good if you give your suggestion for upcoming plan.

Now tell me guys how can it be possible to refuse these two hot and happening guys should not to stay with them obviously I choose Faisal and Prateek over Kanika and Chetna so I told Kanika and Chetna that they can go I will stay there.

(I am going to fulfill the wish of so many readers who are asking me to write something on other girls as well wish you enjoy reading it)

Kanika and Chetna gone with the rise of Naughty Girls Inside of Them.

In the words of kanika mann

Chetna and Kanika decide to go to the theatre it is Cape Town there are so many visitors from so many other countries as well came to this city to visit so we decided to go to the theatre.

We found a title interesting of the movie the title of the movie is Unbelievable Romance.

Seeing this title unbelievable Romance we believe the Romance going to happen in this movie and purchase the ticket of the movie in the middle set of Balcony.

We didn't waste so many money actually we can book the whole cabin of 5 seater cabinet.

But we took only two seats because we want two seats only.

It is very clear that this kind of things are fully booked by the couple only who hardly found the movies interesting and enjoy their scenes in the own way with this kind of personal cabinet.

But we just had to ticket of 2 seat and came to the cabinet we didn't had any problem who ever will come and join this cabinet with us to watch the movie.

We are Indian celebrities but it is hard to recognise us in this city of Cape Town so we are not worried about anytime.

We had seats there.

There are 15 minutes left for the movie.

Chetna and kanika waiting for the movie start.

Chetna : actually made a mistake Kanika we should confirm it that it is English movie.

Kanika : look at the title Chetna it was in English so obviously it will be a English movie

Chetna : but I never seen the actor and actress of this movie before which was on poster.

Kanika : maybe they are debut artist we can not doubt on anyone's capability.

Stay tuned for next chapter