And even Chetna is not giving attention on guy 2 , she have all the interest in the guy sitting right beside her who is innocent and doing whatever she is let her do.

Guy 2 also have the prior intrest in girl didn't accept guys easily.

So he is growing interest in Kanika but Kanika is not in the mood to let anyone stranger to do and touch her.

He again try to touch kanika.

So kanika became frustrated by his actions and looked for Chetna inform her to leave the place.

But just a moment ago Chetna get bored of the same thing of getting massage on thighs.

And when the guy one bend she told him that he can kiss her thigh if he wants.

It is impossible to see no to girl who is asking anyone with her choice to let him kiss her thighs.

Guy 1 is shy but he kissed her left thigh.

At the same time only Kanika get up from her seat, and she was about to ask Chetna to leave this place but whatever she see she get shocked.

She is really stunned to see a guy 1 kissing her legs and thighs and chetna caressing his hair and letting him do that.

She stood and walked towards Chetna.

Kanika : chetna?
Chetna : Hmm. What happened?

The guy 1 stopped and sit straight.

Kanika : what are you asking me you tell me what are you doing?

Chetna looked at Guy 1 and said not to get scared and got excused and left with kanika for a minute in corner.

Both came in corner and were having a conversation.

Kanika : What were you doing in there? I want a very detailed explanation that why you think that you can do anything like this here she is completed stranger to you, isn't it?

Chetna : I was having a good time with him, and he is completely stranger to me you are right and that's why he is safe for me I am not getting it, Why did you ruin it?

Kanika : stop being nonsense Chetna you know who we are and you told me that you had a boyfriend.

Chetna : Yes. So? I have a boyfriend... but where he comes in middle of all this I don't know what he is doing in India right now and he is not my owner I am not married yet.

Kanika : okay you didn't care about your boyfriend I can understand but don't you know who we are what if Rohit sir will get to know about it.... we will get disqualified from the competition and we have to go back to our country. (She got hyper)

Chetna : just relax my dear friend why are you thinking this much they didn't know us and I am not going to tell anything about me to them I didn't even shared my name to them.

Kanika : whatever....I am not interested in this. Come on. Let’s leave.

Chetna : Listen, kanika yar . I am not going to have any sex with him...but a bit fun I want... interest me he didn't ask me for anything it is need to started this.

Kanika : but you don't know him at all.

Chetna : I don’t even want know this guy and I am not going to ask any of his detail nor going to give any of my information. Just have and let’s leave.
SIMPLE.

Kanika : I don't know what you are talking and I am not understanding how to react on this.

Somewhere internally in her heart he is getting attracted towards these British boys as well and after the conversation with Chetna she get attracted as well.

Kanika : are you sure it's right.

Chetna : don't worry nothing is wrong in it did not after this movie they will forget us and we will forget them it is just like sometime fun or you can say it's a movie watch and forget.

Kanika : I am not sure.

Stay tuned for next chapter