Rubina : if you are inspection is done then can be continue. (Feeling shy now)

Abhinav : are you feeling shy if I am touching you there.

Rubina : no why will I feel tired remember I am the only one who let you remove my clothes.

Abhinav : but I am feeling you are feeling Shy madam.

Rubina : no I am not.

Abhinav : you are.

Rubina : I am seriously not (when getting red from blush)

She could feel my eyes caressing her as I take in her nakedness.

She found herself trembling in anticipation of my touch. I walked around her looking her body over, took mental notes as to where I want to spend the most time when massaging her.

I touched her only till her waist.

When her full body in my reach now.

She went on the bed.

I taught her the breathing exercise and allowed her to calm down, relax her worries, where I got to see cheerful smile on her face.

Now I want she will enjoy this massage because this is more than massage I don't know how to massage but I know how to pleasure and make her feel relax.

She relaxed into a charm-like state of consciousness, somewhere that her body, mind and spirit came together.

Abhinav : turn around.

Rubina laid on her stomach.

I began by running my hands softly over her entire body, in her hair, over her shoulders, along her sides, over her ass, down to her thighs, calves, ankles, feet, and toes.

Then I started back up the body using the same soft yet firm pressure.

Stay tuned for more chapters