152

Jannat did the task, but she failed to perform this task in the given time but more than her Pratik and Faisal is more unhappy.

Because, Jannat is the reason of their fun here, they had a great time with Jannat. So they don't want her to go this soon until they are here in the game.

Jannat came down.

Rohit Sir : Sorry Jannat, but your journey in this show is gonna be end here, because you didn't completed this task in the given time.

Jannat : it's okay Sir.

Rohit Sir : everyone clap for her once. You can go tomorrow for tonight you can spend night with your friends and get a proper farewell.

Jannat smiled.

Faisal is looking sad and so Pratik.

Rohit Sir : okay now today's tasks are finished here so I will see you tomorrow with more task, more fun.

Everyone bid a good night to Rohit Sir and he left.

Jannat : so friends, it's really a very good journey with you all, but now it's time to go back I miss you all.

Shivangi : I will miss you the most.

Chetna : I guess I miss her the most.

Pratik : think about us girls.

Shivangi : she is more close to us, pratik so obvio we are gonna miss her the most.

Pratik can't say anything now.

Jannat smiled at him.

Faisal is looking so sad now, he is not happy now to stay here without her in the Cape Town in this show.

Stay tuned for more.