113

I know it will be so risky but I don't have any other option to go back to resort.

I didn't even carried my phone in the hurry of I don't know what.

So I can't call someone for help.

Only this dog will walk with me back to resort.

I was thinking it was relatively low-risk, but now, I felt a certain high and embarrassing situation.

I made a wrong decision to let that boy Riyaz remove my stockings completely.

I started walking and thinking about the unthinkable.

I was thinking how will that gaurd seeing me like this.

I don't know how many guys gonna excite tonight and get there cock in their hand because of me.

It was now close to 12:30 am.

Everybody would be asleep I pray from god.

But I know at least the guy on the security must be there on the entrance so I have to tackle him at least.

I started walking towards the resort the dog followed me, taking very soft steps.

It is the only 5 minute distance which I covered in almost 20 minutes Because I am going slow, looking around, observing and no one in the surroundings, it took longer.

I am a very more conscious and did not want to get caught up in a very this situation.

I finally reached the resort.

I looked around first.

There were few cars entering in resort.

I walked a bit further towards to watch that what the gaurd doing and waited those cars enter in.

It's too foggy.

But now it all visible because of powerful floodlights.

I could see very clearly up to a distance.

I spent a few minutes when the gaurd noting the number of cars.

I am scared now how will I enter.

It is really impossible to get inside the resort without getting notice by this gaurd.

I was shivering because of breeze parting my naked flesh of pussy and butts.

After those car pass away, the gaurd sat on his sit just on the entrance.

With my heart pumping, I started walking towards the entrance.

I went near the entrance and hide myself behind the car standing on the entrance.

Their is couple in the car, and they were kissing.

It turned me on so much, that my pussy was dripping and wetting my inner thighs already.

I sat there behind the car and tried to wipe out wetness of my pussy lips and inner thighs.

I poked my head around the corner seeing what the gaurd is doing.

From here, the security gaurd was visible, about a 20  feet away.

I know whenever I enter I would be visible to the security boy.

Now I know it will be more risky for me to stay here for more longer.

I couldn't do anything else.

But This is more daring than I thought.

“Well, no other option now jannat.” I said to myself.

Just go through with this. This time as I walked with confidence like I am wearing anything under this jacket showing everything under control.

I hurriedly walk to through the entrance of the resort from the front of that security guy he just salute me and let me go ahead.

I take a relieved breath.

I turn around a bit I can see him staring at my butts outlines he can see because the length of jacket.

I just ran away.

Stay tuned