151

We separated enough that my hand could comfortably fit into her panties as my fingertips slid up and down her slit and over her clit while she brought one of her hands down between us to massage my bulging cock.

On this trip and outing of Cape Town makes me realise that how good it is to stay out with your sexy female friend.

Her other hand soon came down from around my neck as well so that she could undo my belt and open my pants, working a hand inside to grasp my cock.

As I enjoyed the feel of her soft hand stroking my throbbing cock and the wetness of her pussy on my fingers, she was trying to work my pants down with her free hand, so I reluctantly let go of her ass to help her.

With my pants and briefs down lower, she was free to really stroke my cock but I was thinking that we ought to continue moving forward so I sat down in front of her.

I raised the hem of her short skirt and asked her to hold it up for me as I slid the front of her panties down to expose her trim pussy, this trip really affect her growth of pubic hair.

As she regularly trimming her pussy, keeping it ready for every situation. And that is making her hair growth double than before.

I can feel hairs there. They are even hot.

Once I had her panties completely down, my hands went back to her bare ass to guide her over me.

And she came and sit on my lap when her boobs facing me and her thighs land on my thighs and my dick straddle near her pussy on her bare ass.

Stay tuned