123

After few minutes she stopped my hands to finger her more.

Maybe she don't want my fingers inside her in pool.

Jannat played with my cock in a lovely style.

She then started to stroke my cock to test my patience.

I am feeling great but I know that after so long I get satisfactory feeling and back with the same girl can make me crazy.

I was about to cum with her handjob so I bring back my other hand not the action hand, and stopped her.

Then I put my cock inside the shorts.

My mind wasn't willing to do but it can't be done it this kind of place so killing my wishes I put my cock inside.

But in the end Jannat told me that not even her pussy or her satisfied and happy with this little bit playing she wants more.

I am more happy to get her back with me.

I asked her that what is the plan?

Jannat : I stop going with the plan so whenever, wherever we will get the best time and place we will get the best we can do at that situation.

As we both know that we can't be in each other's rooms for long so we have to find out better places which will be safe and allow us to play with each other.

The whole day is went in the shooting and at night we didn't get anytime to have any fun together.

Faisal's pov ends

Faisal is craving badly for jannat now.

Jannat : what happened baby?

Faisal : I want you so badly.

Jannat : I know my baby boy , even I want you more badly but it is not in our hand, we have to be careful, I don't want to get caught by anyone in anyway.

Faisal : yes I know... So anything in mind.

Jannat : give me some time I will think about it till then hold your hard bone I will make him and you happy soon.

With this teasing statement jannat went to her room.

But Faizal is feeling so restless right now he is not going to get a sleep tonight and the same thing happen.

He keep thinking about jannat all night.

He had some good ideas but before using his mind he wants to listen to Jannat because her comfort is also important.

Stay tuned for more parts.