Chetna : I am just thinking to let’s have fun with these guys and leave. No strings attached. They look very sexy and hot. Now it's your choice If you are not interested, you can leave but I will come later after enjoying my time with that hot guy.

Kanika : okay let me think. But nothing serious restrict him over your thighs only.

Chetna : will try my best. Come soon I am going in.

Chetna is despo sve did not even wait for his response and went straight into the hall.

Kanika is  confused and having deep thoughts about what chetna told her.

After almost 5 minute of thinking Kanika thought that she should not left her alone here.

Kanika in mind 😏

Whatever Chetna told me that was right these guys didn't know us and we are not that famous celebrities that they will ever he as on TV we are Indian shows artists.

And they are non Indians hotties.

And she is right this trip of Cape Town is getting bore for us and it is not decided that we will go somewhere out in this weekend so this is the only way to get enjoy and encash the trip.

So let's go in kanika.

Pov end

Chetna already came in and sat on the chair next to guy 1 again.

Both of the guys think that Kanika already left because she was least looking interested in anything having with those guys.

But the first guy is feeling so bad because he was having the interest in Kanika only because Chetna is busy with his brother.

And he is not in a mood to disturb them and make her feel angry by which his brother is also lose the fun.

But yes Kanika came back after 5 minutes to that guy didn't have that much control to watch his brother touch this beautiful girls thighs.

And sit their without doing anything.

But he was just slightly touching once or two in between.

Guy 1 begins his naughty business again with the chetna's permission.

The other guy also came in the business.

He slowly raised her skirt and grabbed her thighs and rubbed his palm over it.

Chetna have more interest in this guy 1.

But she didn't break the heart of the other one as well.

Guy 1 took her legs and kiss them the guy 2 came in her feets.

Suddenly the door Gate open again and Kanika came back.

She take her seat back and the guy 2 get up and sit beside her because he gets scared of her.

Even guy 1 stop here.

But Chetna told the guy one that he can continue she didn't have any problem she told him and allow him to do that.

The guy touch her legs again.
Stay tuned for next chapter