7

Part 7

Shivangi didn't do anything she keep her hand there only.

Chetna is looking both of us.

Without able to understand that what is going on exactly right here in front of her.

But soon I explode in a giant orgasm.

I just fucking cummed finally.

Shivangi get over her initial shock and pulled her hand out, coated with a glossy, fresh pussy juice of mine.

Shivangi (with a disgusted look) : ewww, what's this jannat??

Chetna laughed and asked jokingly

"Don't you know shivangi?"

Shivangi said "I know".

But then she asked that "Where the place is your panty resting right now?"

And right now everyone didn't know that what they are doing exactly even Chetna pulled a waistband to confirm I am wearing panty or not.

It is so awkward and embarrassing but no situation to get avoid all this.

I told them I didn't wear them because I thought this would keep me cooler.

Chetna just laughed.

But shivangi replied "Did you bring them at all today or everyday you do this??

Jannat : no no this is the first time I am not wearing I tried this as a experiment.

Chetna : but I still not get it that why you tried this experiment with you like this in public

Jannat : I told you already that I thought it would be comfortable and cooler for me.

Shivangi : yea I can see.... I thought it makes you even more hot and warm over there.

Chetna laughed.

Stay tuned for more parts