37

Jannat was coming to the room of here someone already came here in the room of him and found those book Jannat left on the bed.

He is none another than Pratik actually he came for something and found these books on his bed so in the curiosity he opened them and now he is liking it.

Jannat was about to open the room when she heard some noise coming out from the rooms so she didn't open the room she just sneak peek inside without getting notice.

She found Pratik was sitting on the bed reading the book now she know what is these books are about so as soon she show him reading she immediately get turn on.

When Prateek is unaware that anyone is spying on him.

He gets hard on.

And in the shorts he is wearing his boner is visible to Jannat from a quite good distance from the bed throughout the door.

Let see what is going on in the head of Pratik 🤫🤫

I don't know why faisal left these books on his bed, but finally I got something because my net is not working some morning because this is not the place where internet work properly so there is nothing to enjoy these kind of things.

So this is the only source of relief for my dick.

I am loving it but I am alone in the room. I thought to do something myself.

I get so engrosed in the book.

I didn't have any thing to feel any girl here and I wanna take a feel to fuck someone after seeing a very nice posture of sex in book.

I saw the two pillows around me.

😏😏

My dirty mind🙈

I thought to fuck the 2 pillows in the bed which is arranged horizontally on the bed the first pillow where my hips rests lies on the bed and the one where I can rest my chest is over lapped on the first making way for my dick to slide between the two and not rub the bed too much.

I slide of my short I am wearing right now I am not wearing underwear already today.

Take a short break from point of view of pratik and let's see what it impacts on jannat.

Jannat point of view

I can't understand what is going on in his mind what is he doing and wait what I saw...... Ooooooohh... That's hot..... He slide of his shorts and oh my god.... He is not wearing boxers down.

Fuck Fuck Fuck.

My hands automatically is gone down between my leg where I am feeling that something going to happen very soon I don't have so much control on my cunt.

It is such a waterfall which is ready to flow anytime.

And in this trip I got to know that I have a very severe issue of my leakage in my pussy.

Stay tuned