Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Cause Two Can Keep A Secret If One Of Them Is Dead

"There you are, Regulus!" At the sound of his mum's voice, Regulus turned to see her standing in the doorway of the large kitchen. He gave her an eager smile. "Wonderful news, Mother! The Dark Lord wishes for a house elf to assist him with a task and of course I volunteered Kreacher. He shall represent the house of Black marvelously."

Walburga Black nodded, smiling at Kreacher. "I know you will carry out whatever task it is with the utmost of ease, Dear Kreacher." The expression in her eyes as she addressed the elf was fond and proud. Looking back at Regulus she said, "Your father and I were just invited on a bit of a holiday to Bath by the Rookwoods. You and Kreacher shall have the manor to yourselves for three days. Do you think you can survive?"

"Of course, Mother. Don't fret. We'll be fine," Regulus assured, waving her off with a casual gesture. All the while his heart was doing ecstatic backflips at the thought of he and Kreacher having the entire place to themselves for three days to do whatever they wished! As soon as the front door to the manor had closed behind his parents, Regulus drew Kreacher into his arms. "Are you ready for our romantic holiday," he murmured against the elf's lips. As it always did, his heart leapt at the feel of Kreacher's arms around his neck and his slender fingers winding through Regulus's hair as his body sank against Regulus's own.

"Kreacher is ready," the elf murmured back. "He even has a romantic dinner planned which shall be comprised of all of Master Regulus's favorite dishes."

Regulus gave a slight frown. "What about your favorites?" Kreacher's lips quirked. "Master Regulus has excessively good taste. Kreacher made them, so of course they are Kreacher's favorites. Kreacher cooks better than anyone," the elf announced confidently.

Regulus chuckled, still holding Kreacher close. "Indeed you do. You've got the dinner bit taken care of, but I have something as well." Kreacher looked wordlessly up into his face, eyes full of silent curiosity. Regulus cleared his throat, suddenly nervous. "You see...I discovered this book in the library...sort of because I was looking for material on the subject matter...You know,about...erotic pleasures."

Kreacher gave a cough. "Which library!" Regulus's lips twisted up into a slight smirk. "Ours, actually. It's a very old book, so we've likely had it for centuries. Who knew my family studied such things...I found some information on a man's...well...there is this gland...and if it is stimulated...in this case with your..." He allowed one hand to stray downward, and Kreacher's breath quickened, eyes glazing over as his body responded. "I could show you the diagrams," Regulus said. "It definitely looks like something we could try...With you on top, of course...I wouldn't want to hurt you by...Well I'll show you the diagrams." Drawing away he rose and headed eagerly toward the library, Kreacher following. Regulus moved directly to the shelf where the book on erotic zones was, and taking it down, he turned to the diagram in question. Two Viking like men with long golden hair lay face to face one atop the other, and below that were diagrams of what their lower regions were doing then an image of the gland inside of the one on the bottom. Silently and with wide eyes Kreacher studied the images. "There is another of a woman and a man, where the woman uses her finger to...Well I'll show you those images as well, because we could both pleasure one another in that particular way." Hastily he turned to the next page and showed Kreacher an image of a curvy blond woman kneeling before a golden skinned man with long thick dark hair and a sculpted body. She had him in her mouth and one hand reached around behind him. She'd inserted a finger inside of him. There was another diagram which showed her finger inside of him massaging the same gland shown on the previous page. "Well," Regulus asked, one hand dropping to the sleeve of his robe and twisting at it nervously.

"It looks...promising," Kreacher murmured and Regulus felt his body relaxing in relief as his initial embarrassment faded.

"Good! I wanted us to be closer...even more physically united." Kreacher's eyes were soft as he merely stared up at him for several seconds without speaking. "Well. shall we try it after dinner then," Regulus asked and Kreacher gave an eager nod. During the short time it took for Kreacher to ready the evening meal, Regulus sat in the kitchen and chatted with him as he was often wont to do. As Kreacher set the table, Regulus poured wine. The meal was marvelous and Regulus was lavish with the compliments in which Kreacher openly basked. Upstairs together at last in Regulus's bedroom the two experienced pleasure on an entirely new level thanks to the book on erotic zones that Regulus had discovered. Not only did it give an even more profound closeness, but the pleasure was so intense, it was nearly all consuming.