Chapter 32

Chapter 32: Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again

"Master Regulus has managed to live here with Dora for over a decade yet did not know there was a bed in another guest room," Kreacher asked as he and Regulus headed upstairs. The elf glanced over at him, an incredulous smirk on his face that caused Regulus to chuckle. How he'd missed Kreacher!

"I didn't plunder her other rooms, Kreacher. There was no reason." He winked. "Snooping about was always more your forte anyway. You're so much better at it...so much smoother."

"Probably true," Kreacher agreed with a pleased nod. They opened the door of the room Dora indicated and Kreacher waved a hand, causing all the dust that layered the obviously unused surfaces to vanish. "Now it is suitable," he said in a satisfied tone. The room held a dresser, a full sized four poster and a night stand beside the bed. The dresser and nightstand were made of such a dark brown wood that it was nearly black. The walls were a restful dark blue to match the thick carpet and the bed was covered in a thick blue comforter.

"I'll bring my coffin in along with some fresh clothes for tomorrow," Regulus said, turning toward the door.

"Kreacher will help," the elf said, and was at once at Regulus's side. The simple and even after all this time familiar feel of Kreacher beside him caused Regulus's heart to warm in the best of ways. It made him feel as if everything would eventually be alright no matter how bad it might look at present. Together they made short work of moving the coffin and fresh clothes in and putting everything in its proper place. Regulus was about to close the bedroom door when he saw Dora in the hallway with her hand raised to knock. "Oh hi," he smiled and stepped back to allow her inside. She smiled back but her searching gaze moved past him to land on Kreacher. She came forward slightly but remained just inside the doorway rather than fully entering the room.

"I had a thought while hunting...So before I go to spend my evening with the piano, I decided to stop off and ask you if you've shown Kreacher the joys of blood sharing?"

Regulus's look was horrified as he shook his head. He couldn't help it. "No! I can feed...I don't need to take that from him...He's so small and I could accidentally take too much!"

"No," Dora said. "It isn't about feeding...It's about you taking a tiny sip of blood that if done properly can give both of you a great deal of pleasure, especially Kreacher. I suppose I forgot that you didn't know about that. I never mentioned it because there was never cause." She turned toward Kreacher who regarded her with interested eyes. "How it works is Regulus takes just a small sip or two of blood from your neck and when he does if his thoughts are of giving you pleasure, if they are lustful toward you, you will both experience a feeling very like orgasm."

Kreacher blushed but his expression was still one of interest as he nodded. "Kreacher thanks Miss Dora for the information," he said seriously. It was Dora's turn to blush.

"It's not a problem. I just thought you should both enjoy all the aspects of vampirism that you can. I remember Marius did that to me several times when I was mortal and it was exquisite." Her lashes fluttered, eyes half closing at the memory as an expression of remembered bliss momentarily crossed her face.

Regulus came forward to kiss her cheek. "Thank you. You are the best maker ever."

She smiled as she backed out of the room. "I try," she said with a wink, then softly closed the door behind her.

"Miss Dora is a true treasure," Kreacher said fondly and Regulus nodded. "In fact, it is difficult for Kreacher to believe she was once a Muggle."

"Was," Regulus asked, arching brows at his friend as he went to sit on the bed. "She still is."