Chapter 93

Chapter 93, A Profitable New Venture

Kreacher found he very much enjoyed being able to literally take on new heights at will. Though the physical pleasures with Master Regulus were always intensely gratifying, being nearly Regulus's height did provide a benefit or two that altered the experience even more for the better. Feeling Master Regulus inside of him was a different sort of intense that he found he also very much enjoyed, and full body head to toe contact without a major height difference added an extra level that was difficult to explain but somehow even more completing. That first night of the experiment, Regulus asked if he planned to remain tall, but Kreacher hadn't made up his mind, so resumed his own size afterward, only expanding it when he was in the mood to ramp up their intimate experience.

Soon he had another new experience to add to that one, though the second was not in the least sexual. Though it also rather involved expansion of a magical nature, it ran more along the lines of financial profits. They were invited by Severus to a Christmas party at Durmstrang.

Gellert Grindelwald and Blaise Zabini were also in attendance. While they stuffed themselves on fittingly fancy horderves, Blaise Zabini asked Kreacher if he'd ever combined elf and human magic to craft any spells or enchanted items.

Though Kreacher hadn't, as he and Master Regulus had never had cause to do so, he found the idea a tantalizing and challenging one due to its unique and seemingly unexplored nature. Blaise explained that he and Gellert planned to put their rare skills at enchantments to use by opening their own shop in which they crafted rare and specialized items they'd made. He asked if Kreacher would be interested in participating in the crafting of such items to give them an even more rare touch with his elf magic, and he promised to give it some consideration.

While the idea was intriguing, he didn't want such a commitment to take too greatly from his time with Master Regulus. That and he wasn't yet sure what he could actually make. His mind was soon distracted from the topic when Kereston asked Gellert to show them around Durmstrang. Though Severus, Mag, and Albus lived there now, she felt Gellert showing them about his old school would be somehow more authentic. Kreacher agreed. As it turned out, Kereston was correct, as Gellert even paused to show them where he'd carved the symbol for the Hallows on various walls throughout the school, including in his former dorm room.

From time to time over the next several months, Kreacher pondered the various ways human and elf magic could be combined, but for the most part he grew busy with Master Regulus and nearly forgot about Blaise's proposition. That was, until one Saturday when Kereston asked him to go with her to lunch with Blaise and Gellert. As it turned out, the two had been home from their travels for nearly two months, but had remained sequestered in the Zabini family manor working on enchanted items for the shop they planned to open.

"If we don't drag them out into the light, they shall never come out on their own," Kereston joked.

"We'll tempt them with Gellert's favorite restaurant. It's Chinese and it's also Muggle so we shall have to disguise you."

Kreacher felt his mouth turning down into a frown of disgusted disapproval. How could his dearest friend soil her palate with Muggle food?

"But why," he protested.

"It started when I tried to take Gellert to McDonalds, and he really hated it."

Kreacher nodded in understanding.

Once Kereston and Millicent had stopped in at this McDonalds before meeting Kreacher for lunch at Adler Manor. The food they'd brought was questionable at best. Dry, flavorless and full of very unnecessary grease. The ice cream like coffee drink that Kereston called a frap, had made Kreacher quite hyper all day, which Master Regulus had rather enjoyed later that evening. Still in spite of this fact, the inferior quality hadn't made it worth it as far as Kreacher was concerned.