Chapter 148

It was one of those rare days when Kreacher and Regulus didn't have to rise right away to check on what the children were up to. This was because the twins had a Saturday playdate at the Snapes' with their daughter Serpensortia and Albus and Bera's son, Wulfric.

Though Wulfric was nearly five years older, he got on well with the other three children. It was comforting to know that an older child was there to keep an eye on things and keep the younger ones safe. Wulfric was a studious yet friendly and sociable child. Regulus and Kreacher liked him quite a lot. Both believed he would be a great wizard someday just as their own Loughness would.

Of course they had equally high expectations for Serpensortia and Hydra. All the children showed great promise and it was wonderful that they'd struck up a close friendship as it meant they could grow their skills together.

Today, Kreacher and Regulus had time to work on their own friendship with no children to see to and they began this process before rising from bed.

"Good evening," Regulus murmured against the soft skin of Kreacher's lips as the elf pressed close, twining his arms around Regulus's neck as he slid his fangs into his throat.

"Ummm," Kreacher agreed.

Regulus felt himself stir as Kreacher drew slowly on his jugular. Running a hand down Kreacher's back, he arched beneath him. Kreacher's tongue flicked out, tantalizing the skin of Regulus's neck as he drank. The sound this elicited from Regulus was nearly desperate.

"Please," Regulus managed and Kreacher detached his fangs to slide lower.

They'd fallen asleep after a night of passion, so were still naked. This meant that there were no bothersome clothes in the way when Kreacher slid low enough to take Regulus's erection into his mouth.

"Love you," Regulus managed, before all words abandoned his mind as Kreacher's fangs sank into his shaft. As he drew on Regulus's erection, he satisfied his own blood lust, which also felt amazing. Waves of pleasure assaulted Regulus's body and mind simultaneously. He may have forgotten his own name, but he eventually recalled Kreacher's as he spilled into the elf's mouth.

"Gods, you're amazing," he managed weakly after several seconds.

Kreacher gave a low chuckle as he made his way back up to snuggle in at Regulus's side.

"Kreacher is...yes," he murmured distractedly.

His lips were pleasantly red, and the tantalizing sight had Regulus stirring once again. Grasping his hand, Kreacher placed it insistently on his still unsatisfied erection. With a chuckle, Regulus kissed him before sliding lower in the bed to have his own blood breakfast.

The two were snuggled together simply enjoying the aftermath and a bit of quiet when a banging on their bedroom door caused both to start. Whatever was the matter, Regulus wondered, sitting up in bed to stare at the closed door.

"Yes," he called out questioningly.

"I'm coming in!"

The voice which called back through the door belonged to Hydra. Kreacher and Regulus hastily drew the blankets even higher to cover their naked shoulders as the door burst open.

"Daddies! It isn't fair. Severus is evil," Hydra began her tirade, not even bothering with a greeting.

"He spanked all of us and I didn't even do anything. I should not have gotten spanked, because I didn't do anything," she reiterated.

"Why are you still in bed," she demanded, at last appearing to take in her surroundings.

"We were just sleeping in while you had your play date," Regulus said.