Chapter 81

"Is your hand alright," Regulus asked

The elf blinked in confusion, then glanced down at his palm where Raislen had cut him for the wedding ceremony. "It is fine. Only a little blood."

Regulus caught Kreacher's hand in his and studied the tiny red cut on the elf's palm. Raising it to his lips, he sucked lightly on the wound, flicking his tongue over it so that it would close. Treating it like a vampire bite would heal any wound faster as long as it was small enough.

"That is nice," Kreacher breathed, eyes drifting closed as he sighed, leaning into Regulus.

"Don't bloody pass out of a bloodgasm on our bloody wedding night," Regulus laughed and Kreacher smiled lazily up at him.

"Kreacher didn't," the elf protested, then sat up rather sluggishly as Regulus released his hand.

Glancing at his nearly healed palm, Kreacher smiled.

"Master Regulus is a wonder," he murmured.

Regulus shrugged, giving a slight smile in return.

"Not truly. Any vampire can do that, though no other vampires shall be touching you. When you are turned, of course you shall heal as fast as I do."

He showed his own palm. It hadn't a single trace of having been cut save for a small bit of dried blood on the surface of his skin. The wound was supposed to bleed a little, after all, and though the flesh healed, if blood was left behind, it would of course remain until washed away.

Kreacher lifted Regulus's hand to his mouth, much as Regulus had done to his a few moments earlier. The elf's tongue flicked over the sensitive skin of Regulus's palm, cleaning the few blood droplets away. Regulus groaned.

"That feels amazing and you aren't even a vampire yet. You always did have a magic touch, though."

Smirking against Regulus's hand, Kreacher grazed his teeth over the same place he'd just licked clean of blood. Regulus groaned again as lightning like flashes of desire zipped through his body like living currents. The way Kreacher touched him, the elf never had to worry that Regulus could ever look elsewhere. What mattered was a close mental connection and extremely gratifying physical satisfaction, which Kreacher provided both of in spades.

Reaching for Kreacher's tunic, Regulus drew it over his head as Kreacher had done when removing his robe earlier. Pushing the elf onto his back on the bed, Regulus leaned over him, his shoulder length black hair falling on either side of his face like a curtain as he met Kreacher's gaze.

"Never think I could love anyone but you, ever. I never wish to see a repeat of the way you got upset over my interaction with Dora today," he said. Kreacher opened his mouth, but before he could speak, Regulus was kissing him. Kreacher returned the kiss hungrily, hands reaching up to twine in Regulus's hair as their bodies ground together. A simple kiss could unleash mindless desire in both of them and usually did. For a moment or three they eagerly surrendered to it.

Eventually Kreacher twisted his head to the side, breaking the kiss to gasp for air. His hands moved down from Regulus's hair to clutch at his naked shoulders.

"Kreacher just had a silly moment with Dora. He knows Master Regulus only loves him, truly...But he...what he wants is to have all of Master Regulus, then such things would never even come into Kreacher's mind."

Regulus blinked, frowning down into Kreacher's face. The elf's round blue eyes were steady and implacable on Regulus's own as he gazed back.

"What ever do you mean by that? Of course you have all of me! Hell, Kreacher you always have! Everything I've done, stupid or not was for love of you!"