Chapter 79

The room was still and dark as Kreacher lay skin to skin with Regulus. Though Dora was still likely looking through the library, the manor was nearly silent save for the occasional creak of the house settling...which it always seemed to be doing.

Kreacher squeezed his eyes shut, simply enjoying the feeling of Regulus against him, wanting to close out all else from intruding into his senses. Regulus had truly been shocked and annoyed at Kreacher's questions concerning any attraction to Dora, the elf silently marveled. The Roman vampire was beautiful, interesting, witty and had saved Regulus from the lake of Inferi when Kreacher had not been there to do so. Yet he still preferred Kreacher. His body still quickened for Kreacher alone.

Though the afterglow still clung to them, Kreacher found himself to be in the mood for more reaffirming. Trailing his lips across the soft skin and firm muscles of Regulus's slender shoulder he worked his way down the flat toned muscles of his chest and stomach, tongue trailing over his half engorged member. Regulus made a small murmur of surprised pleasure, lips parting in a sigh as his hand trailed across Kreacher's back.

At the touch, Kreacher felt his own desire springing fully to life. Taking Regulus into his mouth, he thrilled in the feel of his rapid hardening. Regulus writhed on the bed, soft gasps and groans encouraging Kreacher's ardent motions. When Regulus cried out and went limp, Kreacher slowly rose. Placing hands on his waist, Regulus drew him close.

"I want to taste you,"," he murmured.

Kreacher felt a low sound of eager desire slip from his own parted lips at that. He was more than ready to gladly become a meal. Rising onto his knees on the bed, he straddled Regulus's head, his own throbbing erection proudly announcing his needs. Snatching up a pillow and pushing it behind his own shoulders, Regulus straightened to a half seated half reclining position and drew Kreacher into his mouth.

One hand cupped Kreacher's testicles, stroking lightly as Kreacher's hips thrust forward while low sounds of need escaped him. Desire washed over his entire body from ears to toes and unlike back in the old days, he did not have an ever present worry in the back of his mind that he would be summoned to do some chore or other while in the throws. The gods knew this passion with Master Regulus was definitely worth dying for, but it was far more enjoyable without that ever present threat of death looming. As Regulus's skilled mouth drove him to completion, Kreacher threw his head back and cried out.

"Master Regulus!"

With a sigh, he collapsed across Regulus and the two slid down into the bed together.

"Do you truly have to call me that," Regulus muttered disconsolately.

"Mmmm," Kreacher wondered.

Briefly he struggled to open his eyes in order to regard Regulus, but they were so heavy with satisfaction, that he allowed them to drift closed again.

Regulus sighed.

"You know it's always been bloody weird for me when you call me Master Regulus, especially during..."

"Kreacher dislikes it when his beautiful Master Regulus ruins a precious moment by complaining," the elf noted and Regulus fell silent.

They lay for several pleasant moments in spent stillness before Regulus sprang up so suddenly that Kreacher was startled. He started up as well, one hand reaching for his tunic as he asked, "What is wrong?"

"Oh nothing," Regulus assured hastily.

"There is just something I would like to do...Wait here, please. I shall be back directly."

He bent to kiss Kreacher before rushing out. Bemused, Kreacher knelt on the rumpled bed, staring at the half open door Regulus had just dashed through. He could still feel the soft silken pressure of Regulus's lips against his own. He had him in a way no one else ever would. No one else even if he loved them like Miss Dora, because he would never love them the way he loved Kreacher. He would never want to touch them and cause them to cry out in ecstasy. No, that was reserved only for Kreacher.