0-10: Recess Escalation (Leader 1 & Spider 10)

Leader 1:

It's recess, everyone is busy chatting away as always.

I myself, Sachi Kudo, am no different.

Though it's more like I am trying to recruit people than actually chatting with them.

I am planning on running for the position of student council president, and my ideal team will include Asaka Kushitani, Kouta Hayashi, Shinobu Kusama, Kenichi Ogiwara and Hiiro Wakaba.

Right now I am talking with Asaka Kushitani.

We are pretty similar mannerism wise, so we get along.

The major difference is that she is lazy but that just motivates her to finish things efficiently and early so she can slack off, so it is usually a positive trait in her case.

I am also pretty sure she is not a fujoshi like me, but no one knows that, not even Okazami Kanami, Yuika Hasebe and Hiiro Wakaba.

Still, being lazy means she doesn't really want to help me out to begin with.

Recruiting her will require giving her some more incentives.

As for Kouta Hayashi, he is a pretty capable guy that would be nice to have on the team.

He is very sporty and academically decent too, with me and him often trading places for second best to Hiiro Wakaba.

But he has already turned me down, wanting to focus on sports instead, for which I don't blame him.

Shinobu Kusama on the other hand I'm a bit mixed on.

He is a helpful and reliable person, but his eagerness to help is taken advantage of far too often, it's sad.

I don't want to do the same to him despite how useful he will be to me.

I mean, I did go out of my way to tell him to stop being Merei Shinohara and Kengo Natsume's errand boy.

But all that accomplishes is convince him to become my errand boy because he is grateful that I care about him or something, weirdo.

He also likes to act silly to cheer me up whenever I act grumpy, of which I appreciate the attempt, even if I do find it beneath me, but can't show that to stay professional.

As for Kenichi Ogiwara, he's kind of an anomaly.

He's somehow friends with almost everyone, me included.

He just has this aura of trustworthiness, like he can do you no harm?

More importantly, his large network of friends means he has access to a lot of information, which will be useful in solving problems around school for when I become the student council president.

Finally, Hiiro Wakaba, she is an obvious must-have on my team.

She is a prodigy at everything, except for PE.

You would think that she would be pretty arrogant thanks to her talent, and she is like that sometimes I can't deny that, but she is also surprisingly diligent and responsible, never failing any task she accepts.

And we are close friends as closet otakus so I know I can count on her.

Speaking of Hiiro Wakaba, Merei Shinohara is bullying her again.

She is accompanied by her two best friends, Aiko Iijima and Kumiko Tonooka.

Those two goons don't seem to approve of the bullying but they aren't doing anything to stop their friend either.