2-C: Sajin Scath & Ugio Bialann (Ninja 3 & Spy 3)

Ninja 3:

Today, my parents brought me along to a restaurant in town.

I am starting to get the hang of the language here, and overheard that this restaurant's owners' baby is really popular.

In fact, its business booms because many customers go there just to see the baby.

Pretty weird, if you ask me.

Almost as weird as Ogi, that guy is friends with almost everyone somehow.

He was not particularly good-looking, nor was he trying very hard to be friends with people.

But people just trusted him for some reason, even I did.

I don't know why, it just felt like we were long time friends already.

But regardless, he is popular without trying to be the centre of attention.

I was so jealous of that.

We entered the restaurant and I saw the owner's baby carried by his mother, not unlike me right now.

She is showing him off to the customers.

Huh!?

This feeling...it's just like the vibe Ogi gave off in my past life.

...

No way, is he actually Ogi!?

The baby looks at me curiously as well.

I already know he is no normal baby, but if he's actually someone who has been reincarnated as well.

Then the hope of meeting my friends again flares up in me.

"Oh, ? ??? you have a ???? baby ?? ????! What's ??? name?"

The baby's mother asked mine cheerfully.

"Oh ????? you, ??? name ?? Sajin, and ? believe your baby ?? called Ugio, ????? ?"

My mother replied happily.

"Yep! So you have ??????? ??? along to ??? Ugio? ? bet ????? two ???? grow up to ?? best friends."

Ugio's mother responded excitedly.

Um, best friend huh?

Ogi and I both were helping Sachi become the student council president, and admittedly, I was worried about him stealing Sachi from me.

Stupid, I know, considering Ogi's track record of being friendzoned.

Still, knowing he is still popular after being reborn kind of makes me jealous.

Spy 3:

Day in, day out.

Everyday, the restaurant is jam packed with customers.

It's honestly very noisy and annoying.

A normal baby would definitely be crying at all the commotion.

Maybe I should fake cry to get away from this?

No, I would probably look super suspicious if people see through my fake crying.

No idea how they will respond, so I better continue being a docile baby.

On the bright side, hearing this much talking around me has helped me learn the local language.

And a lot of information too.

I think I am in a country called the Holy Kingdom of Alleius, home to the Word of God religion.

And apparently, Skills, Stats and Magic exist in this crazy world.

It's like in those isekais Kanata likes to read.

Though I must admit, as much sense as it makes for people to worship the system announcer as a god, I can't help but judge people of this world as weird for doing so.

Just then, a couple with a baby entered the restaurant.

Please don't cry and annoy me.

Then my eyes meet his.

I can see a lot of different emotions in his eyes.

"Oh, I see you have a cute baby as well! What's his name?"

My mother asked the baby's mum curiously.

"Oh thank you, his name is Sajin, and I believe your baby is called Ugio, right?"

She replied with satisfaction.

"Yep! So you have brought him along to see Ugio? I bet those two will grow up to be best friends."

Then my mom responded excitedly.

The baby shows mixed feelings on his face.

But the clearest one is jealousy.

Jealous?

Can a baby be smart enough to understand what they lack that others have?

Maybe? I don't know?

Either way, I am reminded of Kusama.

That guy also wanted to be everyone's friend, but failed.

He tried to be the class clown, but people ignored him.

He tried to be the errand boy, but no one appreciated him.

We didn't talk much, but he did once admit he was jealous of me.

Though the only time I ever saw him jealous was when I interacted with Kudo.

I think he had a crush on her, so that makes sense.

But wait, what is this baby jealous of?

...

It can't be.

Kusama!?

That rift and light did cover the whole classroom.

So maybe I am not the only one?

Well, first things first, I should try to communicate with this baby asap.