2-2: A Forced Start (Spider 34)

Spider 34:

Welcome back to my vlog of my wildlife survival series.

It's been who knows how long.

And I am now LV5 with a bunch of new and improved Skills.

The self harm thing is a lot more useful than I thought.

My Resistance, Defence and other related Skills all went up considerably from that.

Being in pain sucks, but I can definitely wholeheartedly say it is worth it now.

It's a great way to train both offensive and defensive Stats and Skills at the same time.

I even got some new type of Skills, Attribute Enhancement Skills, which buff the damage dealt when using those Attributes.

In particular, I now have [Impact Enhancement], [Cutting Enhancement] and [Poison Enhancement].

The most important development is that I finally have [Fire Resistance LV1].

Combined with my [HP Auto-Recovery], I no longer take damage from being in the Middle Stratum.

Still, they are not good enough for me to actually heal over time there, so I would have to rely on the Level-Up-Recovery to, well, heal.

[Parallel Thinking], [Arithmetic Proficiency] and [Heresy Resistance] are not strong enough for me to use [Detection] yet.

So no Magic to cover for my lack of ranged attacks for now.

By the way, [Athletics] maxed out and became [Gymnastics].

Seriously, my movement feels so easy, fluid and seamless, I might just really become the best dancer ever at this rate, heh.

I also got two new Skills, [Energy Conferment] and [Mental Warfare].

[Energy Conferment] consumes SP to strengthen objects, allowing me to create thread that can last a short amount of time in the Middle Stratum before combusting into flames.

[Mental Warfare] also uses SP overtime, but it is to increase my physical Stats instead.

These might come in handy in a pinch.

Getting stronger is good and all, but part of me is getting bored staying here.

I guess I am getting impatient, and now I fancy a meal.

Maybe I should try hunting for food instead of waiting for them to come?

Yeah, let's do that. I need combat experience too after all.

I am confident in my current strength to be able to survive against small fries here in proper head-to-head fights.

I do have my amazing Poison Cutting thread whips to use now.

And the [Whip Mastery] Skill, which buffs my technique in using any whip weaponries, which includes my threads, to top things off!

Also also, remember that I have the Enhancement Skills to further buff my thread whips!

I am so strong now! Ha ha!

Inner Critic: Don't get ahead of yourself, Hiiro.

Right, Inner Critic, I don't want another disaster to happen.