3-B: Common Sense? What's That? (Princess 1 & Prince 4)

Princess 1:

Pointy Ears is holding something in front of us.

It has things in it.

Pointy Ears: "This is a Goblin. Goblin is a ???????? Monster with green ???? and has the ???? of a Human child. Even ?????? it's a ????????, it's ?????????? as a weak-????? Monster because it has low ???????????? and they don't have much ???? and ?????? so its ?????? is also low. ???????, when it levels up and ???????? ??????, an ?????????? that can use ???? might ?????? among them. So you shouldn't be ???????? ??????? it."

I don't understand most of what she said.

But Brother is staring at the things in the thing.

So I will too.

There are smaller weird looking things in the thing, 'words' I think they are called?

Just then, Brother patted me on the head.

I like it.

Big: "Your ???????? and ??????? are truly ????????."

Brother: "Un!"

"Hai!"

I don't know what is going on, but I need only follow Brother's lead.

Prince 4:

Before me and Sue is a picture book Anna is holding.

In it are illustrations of various Monsters of this world.

Yeah, Monsters, like the ones you can find in video games.

Unlike normal animals, most Monsters are known to attack people on sight.

Some even actively seek out people to attack, forcing people to reinforce cities and towns with walls to keep them at bay.

I played a lot of video games in my past life, so it all makes sense to me, except for the fact that this is all in real life now somehow.

But to the people of this world, they don't even question it.

Anna: "This is a Goblin. Goblin is a Humanoid Monster with green skin and has the size of a Human child. Even though it's a Humanoid, it's considered as a weak-class Monster because it has low intelligence and they don't have much Stats and Skills so its Status is also low. However, when it levels up and acquires Skills, an individual that can use Gear might appear among them. So you shouldn't be careless against it."

Anna explains as she points at the pictures of the Goblins.

They aren't as ugly as I expected, in fact, I dare say they are kind of cute.

And there are those keywords, Stats, Skills and Gear.

Video game terms used to describe real life, it just doesn't match my common sense at all and I feel out of place here.

While I am busy trying to wrap my head around this world's common sense, Sue mimics me by staring at the picture book intensely as well.

I can somewhat read the language here, and I am working hard to pick up on as much information as I can from the words in the books Anna would show us.

She probably thinks I am just staring at the pictures like Sue here, not knowing how unusually fast I am making progress.

Sue probably can't understand the words like I do, she is a normal child after all, can't blame her for that.

But watching her imitate me, trying to catch up to me, I find it rather cute.

I patted her on the head, the embarrassment I used to feel from doing so has long since faded.

Sue is pleased, and the two maids look at us heartwarmingly.

Kleava: "Your Highness and Princess are truly intimate."

"Un!"

Sue: "Hai!"

We responded at the same time.

I am doing a pretty good job at pretending to be a child, I think.

And Kleava herself seems less nervous around us now.

Not quite sure what her deal is to begin with though.