1-9: Not So Fast (Spider 24 & Adventurer 1)

Spider 24:

"...Toot-Toot Sonic Warrior

Deep in space and time

Toot-Toot Sonic Warrior

Forever in your mind

Nothing can survive the will to stay alive

Cause if you try, you can do anything!

Toot-Toot Sonic Warrior

Always takes a chance

Toot-Toot Sonic Warrior

Never says 'he can't'

Nothing can survive the will to stay alive

Cause if you try, you can do anything!..."

I am exploring the cave right now while singing.

Why am I so happy, you ask?

Because I have gotten so strong now!

After evolving into a Small Whatever, I was super hungry and managed to eat everything in that not so temporary home of mine.

And it didn't even fully fill my EP bar!

Talk about a crazy large appetite!

I barely needed to eat in my past life to survive, it also helped save money for buying games.

But now I don't need to worry about saving up money, so I get to eat as much as I want.

Not that the food here is tasty, I mean, I am used to it by now, but that doesn't mean I don't want better food.

I will probably find better food in the outside world.

But that's assuming I find the exit to this place.

I have been exploring for quite a while now and have slain many Monsters.

And in actual combat too, which I am finally getting the hang of.

With that said, I have no idea when I will find the exit.

But I can't just give up and say I don't want to see the outside world. Nai wa!

Far too many times have I given up on something I want because I am too lazy or cowardly to deal with the trouble.

If there is anything I truly regret, it is that I didn't try to live my life to the fullest in my past life.

I am not making that mistake again, hard as it is going to be for someone as pathetic as me.

Anyway, as long as I keep going, I will find an exit eventually.

But I will probably have to deal with Humans if I'm going to do that.

It will probably be wrong for me to take my anger out on random people but if I ever see the guys who burnt my house down, I will definitely do something to traumatise them for sure.

Inner Critic: Isn't that too evil, Hiiro?

Eh? Of course not! Nai wa!

It's 100% justified, okay?

They traumatised me first! Besides, it's not like I'm going to actually kill them like they try to with me

Oh I know! I'll force feed them the very same disgusting Monsters I have to eat to survive!

That will do nicely, mahaha!

Moving on, without any other goals besides getting stronger, which is a passive objective, exploring to find an exit is the only real active goal I have right now.