3-D: Makeup (Adviser 4)

Adviser 4:

I think I am getting used to this new life of mine.

Being a girl is still off-putting, but I am now used to it physically at least.

I look over to see my mother having makeup applied on her by the maids.

I often see my mother use some white powder to make herself look paler.

Whether the powder is safe to use or not remains to be seen though.

I remember hearing that the cosmetics of the past were often bad for health as the understanding of chemistry and biology were yet to develop.

Anyway, I am reminded of the time when the friend of my older sister from my past life came over to play.

For whatever reason, they decided to apply makeup on me for fun.

I was reluctant at first, but my curiosity got the better of me and I relented.

After some trial and error, they made me look like an actual girl.

I just needed a wig to complete the look.

They laughed, saying how ridiculous I looked.

Saying how embarrassing it must be for a boy like me to look like a girl.

I don't know why, but those comments hurted.

I wasn't embarrassed, well, a little bit, I am a boy after all.

But more than that, I was impressed by how pretty I looked.

Which made it sounded like they were calling me ugly.

But now that I am a girl, I can use makeup without being laughed at, right?

Maybe becoming a girl isn't so bad when I look at it that way.

I can experience things on the other side of the gender barrier now.

I get to try things I would be too embarrassed to do before, like makeup.

The thought of that excites me.